Often called “The New Einstein,” Olympia LePoint is best known for her role as an award-winning rocket scientist, science entertainer and educator driving to help people overcome fear. As an internationally-recognized science leader, LePoint helped launch NASA’s Endeavour, Discovery, Columbia, and Atlantis Space Shuttles. She successfully helped launch 28 Space Shuttle Missions into Space.
Hope This Inspires You!
1. Name your fear and reject it.
2. Reprogram your brain with new positive better thoughts. Our brains are like computers you must take out the “fear” virus.
3. Tell yourself you can make a big difference. Think positive of the outcome.
4. Find Mentors that support you and can help you.
5. Rebuild your brain. Exercise your brain with confronting fear develop direct opposition to your fear. This creates new pathways in our brain.
6. Believe in your abilities and skills when confronted with self doubt or obstacles.