NCS is an intensive three-part programme for young people aged 15 to 17 that takes place outside of term time in summer or autumn. It is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for 15-17 year olds to build skills for work and life whilst taking on new challenges and meeting new friends
NCS runs in London, Surrey, Berkshire & Buckinghamshire West Midlands & parts of North West England outside of term time. It involves a short time away from home and taking part in a team project in the local community and much more!
The programme involves…
● A stay away from home at an outdoor activity centre
● Developing new skills and meeting new people
● Team-building and personal development
● A unique experience to design your own project
● Gaining a certificate signed by the Prime Minister upon completion NCS Half Term Video
For more information on how the programme runs during the Summer and Autumn see our related sections.
For more information on the benefits for young people click here.